Griffin Fishing Frequently Asking Questions:
Q. Do you provide transportation to/from the airport or New Orleans?
A. Yes! Griffin Fishing provides convenient shuttle transportation services from the New Orleans (Louis Armstrong) Airport or from your Downtown Hotel.
We want to make your trip as carefree as possible, so we can hook up and do some catchin’! Please Call Us at (504) 689-7588 to schedule transportation.
Q. What isn’t included in my fishing trip?
A. We include as much as we can to make it easier on you! There are a few things we do NOT provide:
- Louisiana Fishing License, required for anyone over age 16 ($10 for 3-day charter pass)
- Cooler to take home your catch – we’ve got ice!
- Gratuities for Fishing Captains
Q. What do I need to bring?
A. Bring anything you’d like on the boat! We recommend:
- Camera for Pictures
- Hat or Visor
- Sunscreeen and Bug Spray
- Cooler to take home your fish
- BYOB Adult Beverages – We provide waters, soft drinks, and ice
- Fishing License (you can keep a screenshot of the license on your cellphone)
Q. Do you ship fish home?
A. Yes. We are happy to assist with fish shipping. We with have your fish packed with dry ice to keep it cold until it arrives at your front door. Pricing varies based on location and pounds of fish. Please inquire at the lodge!
Q. Will I have to sign a Waiver?
A. Yes. All participants are required to sign a release. Feel free to download and review a copy of Griffin’s Participant Agreement here.